Friday, April 27, 2012 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon). The contest is held concurrently with the conference workshops and before the paper sessions.
3 hour programming contest where students will compete to see which team can complete the most programming problems.
Each team consists of up to three undergraduate students from a college or university. If space permits multiple teams can come from the same college or university. Teams will be notified of acceptance before March 23rd (so that team members and coaches can register for the conference before the early registration deadline). Rejected teams will be refunded.
In addition to team registration, the team members and an advisor must register separately using the conference registration forms by April 1, 2012.
Programming Contest Team Registration Form: team registration form (PDF)
Individual team member and advisor registration: online individual registration
- Space is limited, so registration will be done on a first-come first-serve basis. A team's registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Space permitting, after April 1st second team requests will be considered.
- The team registration fee is $50 and is non-refundable. All of the team members and the faculty advisor are required to be registered for the conference by April 1st.
- Note: there is a late fee for conference registration after April 1st.
- The programming contest languages are Java and C/C++.
- Except where noted, rules for the contest are similar to the ACM Programming Contest rules.
- The winners of the contest will be announced at the Conference Banquet. (Friday, April 27, 2012 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm.)
For more information or to answer questions, please contact the Programming Contest Co-Chairs email@example.com.